ac

Ask the GP: Is my cold to blame for my lack of smell?  

The Daily Mail's resident doctor answers your health concerns in his weekly column. Today he addresses loss of smell and a Baker's cyst.




ac

Wearing face masks is vital in the fight against coronavirus... writes Dr MARTIN SCURR

DR MARTIN SCURR: Too often in its response to the Covid-19 pandemic the Government has lagged behind other countries.




ac

Stacey Dooley keeps things casual in a grey co-ord tracksuit as she enjoys relaxed stroll with a pal

The TV personality, 33, looked relaxed as she enjoyed an outing with a friend to walk around Notting Hill, London, on Wednesday.




ac

Katie Piper's acid attacker cleared of driving Mercedes work van 16 times without getting permission

Stefan Sylvestre, 31, of Hammersmith, west London, was released in 2018 but he was recalled to prison after a warrant was issued for his arrest over his use of the vehicle.




ac

James Jordan shares his heartache as he reveals his father is in hospital after suffering a stroke 

The former Strictly Come Dancing professional, 41, revealed his father Alan was admitted to hospital after suffering a stroke on Thursday.




ac

Kevin Clifton insists girlfriend Stacey Dooley didn't encourage him to quit Strictly

The British dancer, 37, admitted that he did speak to his girlfriend Stacey about quitting the show, but it was his decision to quit the show after landing his dream role in Strictly Ballroom.




ac

Stacey Dooley reveals she's been too busy to go to Buckingham Palace and collect her MBE

TALK OF THE TOWN: The 33-year-old documentary maker and Strictly Come Dancing winner was awarded her gong in 2018 for services to broadcasting.




ac

Stacey Dooley and Kevin enjoying romantic Portugal getaway

They stole viewers' hearts when they won the Strictly Come Dancing crown together in 2018, and have been dating since April last year.




ac

Stacey Dooley stocks up after Kevin Clifton insists she was not the reason he quit Strictly

Her outing comes after her boyfriend Kevin Clifton explained why he quit hit show Strictly Come Dancing, amid claims Stacey had pushed him to leave in pursuit of joint big money projects.  




ac

Alex Scott and Katya Jones opt for laid back looks on outing in London

The footballer, 35, and the professional dancer, 30, both cut casual figures as they bought a takeout meal on their outing on Saturday.




ac

Stacey Dooley claims she resisted falling victim to Strictly's love curse with Kevin Clifton

Strictly Come Dancing is just as famous for its love curse as it is the Cha-cha-cha.




ac

Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton dress down and cosy up as they leave the house amid lockdown

Former-Strictly Come Dancing champions Kevin Clifton and Stacey Dooley enjoyed their one hour's exercise in the sunshine over the weekend, amid the UK's continuing coronavirus lockdown.




ac

Strictly's Shirley Ballas says bosses have found replacements for AJ Pritchard and Kevin Clifton

On Monday's This Morning, the choreographer, 59, said that while bosses were reportedly left blindsided by their exits, two 'great' dancers have been called in to fill their shoes.




ac

BBC bosses confirm Strictly Come Dancing is on track to air in autumn

BBC bosses have confirmed Strictly Come Dancing looks set to go ahead this year amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.




ac

Strictly star has 'nude pictures leaked online' after X-rated snaps were stolen by hackers

A Strictly Come Dancing star has reportedly had their nude pictures leaked online, with the unnamed person having their x-rated snaps exposed after being targeted by internet hackers.




ac

Anton du Beke keeps fit at home as he does push-ups with his daughter Henrietta, three, on his back

The TV star, 53, looked in good spirits as he sat the tot on his back while enjoying a home workout in his living room.




ac

Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton give a glimpse into their flat while they isolate together  

Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton gave a rare glimpse into their home life when she appeared on Saturday Brunch, with the dancing pro gatecrashing her video call.




ac

Strictly bosses 'are offering doubled fees to celebs to attract an A-list line-up'

Sources claim TV executives are keen for the series 'to remain the jewel in the BBC's crown' and have already put forward contract proposals in a bid to attract a 'stellar line-up'.




ac

Stacey Dooley hints she was originally planned to partner up with AJ Pritchard on Strictly

The broadcaster, 33,hinted she was originally planned to be paired up with AJ, 25, during her winning stint on the 2018 edition of Strictly Come Dancing during a discussion on Kevin's podcast,




ac

Dianne Buswell and Joe Sugg take fans back in time as they dress up for 80s inspired aerobics class

The Strictly Come Dancing professional pulled on spandex shorts and a curly wig complete with a vibrant pink hairband as she got into character for the high-energy, aerobics based class.




ac

Strictly's Kevin Clifton claims he begged bosses to be paired with Stacey Dooley

The dancer, 37, admitted he called in a favour with one of Strictly's choreographers to be paired up with Stacey, 33. The pair went onto be crowned series champions in 2018.




ac

Stacey Dooley shares rare loved-up snap with boyfriend Kevin Clifton

The documentary maker, 33, took to Instagram to post a glamorous photo of herself with the former Strictly Come Dancer, 37, in their home with a love heart emoji.




ac

Sacking Solskjaer is not Manchester Utd's answer... Ed Woodward must take the blame

OLIVER HOLT - CHIEF SPORTS WRITER: They sold Solskjaer's best goalscorer to Inter. They loaned his best defender to Roma. His best midfielder rarely plays. It's time for Ed Woodward to explain.




ac

OLIVER HOLT: Are we so desperate for football to rush back that we're happy to risk causing damage?

OLIVER HOLT - CHIEF SPORTS WRITER: Are we so desperate for football to return that we turn a sport that we cherish for its escapism, its tribalism and its beauty into a giant sterile zone?




ac

MIKE BROWN: Eddie Jones turned us into dragon slayers with a black A4 tactics folder

MIKE BROWN: Slay the Dragon was our theme of the week for Eddie Jones' first game against Wales. At our Monday meeting, all of the players were given a black A4 folder filled with tactical instructions.




ac

Leicester Tigers set to dish out new contract to the Youngs brothers

The Tigers will confirm up to five new deals. England scrum-half Youngs has agreed a substantial pay cut to stay, and wing Jonny May will also have to reduce his salary demands if he wants a new contract.




ac

Mako Vunipola cleared to train with Saracens despite England's coronavirus fears

Mako Vunipola has been cleared to train with Saracens despite being stood down by England due to fears surrounding the coronavirus. 




ac

Six Nations 2020: Anthony Watson and Mark Wilson named in England XV to face Wales

Anthony Watson and Mark Wilson will make their first England appearances since the World Cup final in Saturday's Guinness Six Nations match against Wales at Twickenham, the RFU has announced.




ac

George Ford admits tackling virus is more significant than England tackling Wales

England are coming to terms with the premature end to their Six Nations campaign but Ford admitted the postponement of matches is insignificant in context of the coronavirus crisis.




ac

Vunipola starts for Saracens despite being stood down from England duty over coronavirus fears

Mako Vunipola has been named in the Saracens starting side to face Leicester Tigers this weekend despite being stood down from England duty over coronavirus fears.




ac

Bristol seal sensational loan move for Saracens duo Ben Earl and Max Malins

WILL KELLEHER: Bristol have pulled off another transfer coup by signing young Saracens duo Ben Earl and Max Malins on loan for a year from next season.




ac

After last year's painful defeat in Cardiff, it's... payback time for England

CHRIS FOY: Twickenham will be a sanitised zone but the health and safety initiatives will not extend to the field of play, as England seek to end Six Nations campaign with a vengeance.




ac

Josh Navidi backed to leave England blue at Twickenham in Six Nations

Josh Navidi once turned All Blacks heads and has now been backed to leave England blue too at Twickenham. He had hamstring trouble but is now fit to start on Saturday.




ac

Eddie Jones claims Manu Tuilagi should NOT have been red carded for high tackle on George North

Eddie Jones launched a scathing attack on the decision to send off Manu Tuilagi for a high tackle during England's 33-30 Six Nations victory against Wales at Twickenham. 




ac

Are Wales' bellies softer now under new coach Wayne Pivac?

WILL KELLEHER AT TWICKENHAM: Are Wales now dashing instead of dogged? Under Warren Gatland they were rarely, if ever, easily beaten in a game that mattered. Not in the Six Nations anyway.




ac

Mako Vunipola back with a bang for Saracens after coronavirus concerns

Mako Vunipola was 'gutted' at missing out on a 60th Test cap due to England's decision to stand him down over the coronavirus scare. He played for Saracens on Saturday instead.




ac

Six Nations: Joe Marler reacts to furore over Alun Wyn Jone's genital grab

Joe Marler has given his response to the storm over his manhandling of Alun Wyn Jones's genitals with Piers Morgan among those weighing into the debate on Twitter.




ac

Premiership Rugby clubs BLOCK plan to allow Saracens Itoje to play on loan at Racing 92 next season

Maro Itoje has had a one-year loan move to French side Racing 92 blocked by Premiership Rugby clubs after Saracens relegation from the English topflight.




ac

Grand National and The Boat Race both CANCELLED, Football suspended, and the Olympics are in doubt

The spread of coronavirus has brought the world of sport to its knees after multiple multi-million pound tournaments were postponed or cancelled as the death toll continues to rise.




ac

Coronavirus UK: Jack Nowell willing to take pay cut to keep Exeter afloat

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW BY NIK SIMON: Only seven days ago, Jack Nowell still had a note in his diary earmarking this weekend as the time for him to return to Exeter's starting team.




ac

Financial 'dire straights' open door to CVC buyout as Premiership braces itself for loss of revenue

NIK SIMON: Millions will be lost through matchday takings and broadcast rights if the league goes into long-term lock down. The epidemic could force some club finances to the brink of collapse.




ac

MARTIN SAMUEL: Without the athletes Tokyo's race was run

MARTIN SAMUEL - CHIEF SPORTS WRITER: Long before IOC president Thomas Bach received the call that brought the 2020 Games to an abrupt close, the Olympics were already done.




ac

Billy Vunipola confirms he will STAY at Saracens despite relegation over breach of salary cap rules

Billly Vunipola has ended speculation about his future by confirming that he will stay at Saracens next season, despite their demotion to the Championship.




ac

Eddie Jones set to sign new England contract keeping him on through to the 2023 World Cup in France

Eddie Jones is poised to stay in his role as England head coach through to the 2023 World Cup, after agreeing terms with the RFU to extend his contract.




ac

Eddie Jones signs new deal to stay on as England head coach and lead them into 2023 World Cup

Eddie Jones says he has the hunger to make England great having re-signed until the 2023 World Cup. As Sportsmail revealed on Thursday the Australian has extended his contract by two years.




ac

Eddie Jones may be Marmite but there was no obvious candidates to replace him as England head coach

CHRIS FOY: There has been a polarised response to the news that Eddie Jones will remain England's head coach until the 2023 World Cup. Many people are delighted. Others are aghast.




ac

England wing Jack Nowell's diary of a player in lockdown

In his third week in isolation, the England and Exeter wing hears from Eddie Jones and his dog, buys a bbq, wins at FIFA, orders some monkfish and is running pain free for the first time in a while...




ac

Billy Vunipola on his Lions and World Cup dreams... and why Saracens need to be humble

EXCLUSIVE BY CHRIS FOY: Vunipola is glad Jones will continue to provoke trepidation and inspiration among players because he believes the Australian can lead them to World Cup glory.




ac

Steve Borthwick to become Leicester's new head coach on July 1 after leaving England role

Steve Borthwick will become Leicester's new head coach on July 1, as current boss Geordan Murphy moves to become director of rugby. 




ac

Saracens take drastic financial measures as Owen Farrell defers £300,000 of salary until September 

The English league champions confirmed last night they had taken advantage of the government's furlough scheme - meaning all their players' wages are now part-funded by the state.