vi

Stacey Dooley and Kevin enjoying romantic Portugal getaway

They stole viewers' hearts when they won the Strictly Come Dancing crown together in 2018, and have been dating since April last year.




vi

James Jordan reveals stress of ill father amid coronavirus

James Jordan has shared a sobering post about the difficulties of juggling a newborn with caring for his critically-ill father amid the global coronavirus pandemic.




vi

Kevin Clifton quit Strictly Come Dancing as he didn't want to be the 'oldest dancer' on the show

The dancer, 37, admitted that 'nobody is bigger than the show' and his shock exit is in order to give younger professionals a chance to be on the programme.




vi

Stacey Dooley stocks up after Kevin Clifton insists she was not the reason he quit Strictly

Her outing comes after her boyfriend Kevin Clifton explained why he quit hit show Strictly Come Dancing, amid claims Stacey had pushed him to leave in pursuit of joint big money projects.  




vi

James Jordan slams those still socialising amid coronavirus crisis as 'murderers'

A follower replied, explaining that she had to go to a pub to work and earn money for her family, prompting James to tell her to 'worry about finances after it's all over.' 




vi

Anton Du Beke reveals 'silver lining' to coronavirus lockdown is spending more time with his kids

The Strictly Come Dancing professional, 53,revealed the 'silver lining' to the coronavirus lockdown was that he gets to spend more time with wife Hannah Summers and their twins.




vi

Strictly's Karen Hauer admits she was 'traumatised and heartbroken' after Kevin Clifton split

She continued to work alongside Kevin after they called an end to their marriage in 2018.  Yet despite being the picture of professionalism Karen Hauer has admitted she was 'traumatised'.




vi

Kevin Clifton thinks he caught coronavirus in January after being struck down with symptoms

The Strictly Come Dancing star, 37, explained that he began to feel ill during rehearsals for The Wedding Singer musical, and had symptoms including fever and a cough.




vi

Stacey Dooley claims she resisted falling victim to Strictly's love curse with Kevin Clifton

Strictly Come Dancing is just as famous for its love curse as it is the Cha-cha-cha.




vi

James Martin, 47, admits giving up on marriage and kids is 'the biggest low of his career'

While James Martin can look back on a hugely successful career, he admits that forfeiting the chance to settle down and raise a family will remain one of his biggest regrets.




vi

Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton dress down and cosy up as they leave the house amid lockdown

Former-Strictly Come Dancing champions Kevin Clifton and Stacey Dooley enjoyed their one hour's exercise in the sunshine over the weekend, amid the UK's continuing coronavirus lockdown.




vi

Brendan Cole reveals he's stuck at his Mallorcan holiday home amid Spain's coronavirus lockdown

As Spain extended their coronavirus lockdown until April 26, the ex-Strictly pro, 43, made the best of the country's shutdown by cooking up a storm in the back garden of his lavish property on Saturday.




vi

Strictly's Emma Weymouth supported by co-stars after father-in-law's death from coronavirus

The socialite, 34, has broken her silence over her father-in-law Alexander Thynn's death from coronavirus on her Instagram account on Sunday.




vi

Strictly's Shirley Ballas says bosses have found replacements for AJ Pritchard and Kevin Clifton

On Monday's This Morning, the choreographer, 59, said that while bosses were reportedly left blindsided by their exits, two 'great' dancers have been called in to fill their shoes.




vi

Ali Bastian and husband David O'Mahony reveal the name of their baby daughter

Due to restrictions put in place to combat the spread of coronavirus COVID-19, Ali admitted her family were yet to meet their baby daughter in person.




vi

Strictly Come Dancing Oti Mabuse discusses uncertain future of BBC show amid coronavirus pandemic

Appearing on Lorraine on Monday morning, the professional dancer, 29, revealed that those involved with making the show are 'just hoping' that it can still go ahead later this year




vi

Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton give a glimpse into their flat while they isolate together  

Stacey Dooley and Kevin Clifton gave a rare glimpse into their home life when she appeared on Saturday Brunch, with the dancing pro gatecrashing her video call.




vi

Strictly bosses 'consider double eliminations if coronavirus pandemic forces delayed start date' 

An insider has told The Sun that Strictly producers are considering changes to the format including double eliminations if the 2020 series is forced to have a delayed start date. 




vi

Artem Chigvintsev says he was forced to miss a baby scan with Nikki Bella amid COVID-19 restrictions

The former Strictly Come Dancing star, 37, revealed he was forced to miss a baby scan with fiancée Nikki Bella due to COVID-19 restrictions.




vi

Strictly winner Kelvin Fletcher showcases his impressive moves for the #keepdancingchallenge

The former Emmerdale star and Strictly winner, 36, joked he had 'not lost it' as he showcased his dance skills for the #keepdancingchallenge on Instagram on Tuesday.




vi

Strictly's Michelle Visage brands Jessie J a 'cold person' after their first meeting

In a new interview, the RuPaul's Drag Race judge, 51, claimed she was left disappointed when she met the singer, 32, during a promotional tour in Australia.




vi

Strictly bosses fear 'professional dancers could be locked out of Britain amid coronavirus pandemic

Strictly Come Dancing bosses reportedly fear that some professional dancers could be locked out of Britain amid the coronavirus pandemic.




vi

Strictly's It Takes Two host Zoe Ball is convinced the competition show WILL return this year

Despite plans still being up in the air, the presenter, 49, has insisted producers will do whatever it takes to get the BBC favourite to return to screens in the coming months.




vi

Strictly Come Dancing: big stars commit amid coronavirus crisis

The presenter, 49, said that despite fears the show may not reach screens due to the coronavirus pandemic, bosses are determined the series will continue 'whatever happens.'




vi

Reverend Richard Coles makes emotional radio tribute to sister-in-law who died from coronavirus

Reverend Richard Coles today invoked the Queen's 'we will meet again' message as he read out a touching tribute to his sister-in-law Louise Coles after her death from coronavirus.




vi

Strictly's Kevin Clifton claims he begged bosses to be paired with Stacey Dooley

The dancer, 37, admitted he called in a favour with one of Strictly's choreographers to be paired up with Stacey, 33. The pair went onto be crowned series champions in 2018.




vi

Strictly's Anton Du Beke hopes the show will go ahead this year amid COVID-19 crisis

On Wednesday's Good Morning Britain, the professional dancer, 53, said he's optimistic about the competition series' return amid the global pandemic.




vi

Strictly's Karen Hauer flaunts her washboard abs in gruelling workout video

The dance pro, 37, showed off her jaw-dropping physique in skimpy black sportswear as she worked up a sweat on the cross trainer in her garden.




vi

Stacey Dooley shares rare loved-up snap with boyfriend Kevin Clifton

The documentary maker, 33, took to Instagram to post a glamorous photo of herself with the former Strictly Come Dancer, 37, in their home with a love heart emoji.




vi

OLIVER HOLT: Tiger Woods' Masters win was a victory for self-belief, for perseverance, for greatness

OLIVER HOLT - CHIEF SPORTS WRITER: Five years ago, when I was already plenty old enough to know better, I went to Orlando to chronicle the end of Tiger Woods' career.




vi

So Antonio Rudiger made it all up, did he? Reality is it's the victims who are ending up in the dock

OLIVER HOLT - CHIEF SPORTS WRITER: It was all Antonio Rudiger's fault, apparently. Hearing racist chants aimed at him at Spurs the weekend before Christmas? His mistake.




vi

OLIVER HOLT: Voiding this season would just be a victory for greed and fear

OLIVER HOLT - CHIEF SPORTS WRITER: Voiding the Premier League season is not an option that we should even be entertaining. The same applies to all our leagues.




vi

Entire leagues postponed and questions over the Olympics: How coronavirus is causing chaos in sport

The killer coronavirus outbreak across the globe has lead to a host of sporting events being cancelled, postponed or placed in serious doubt with the Six Nations among impacted events.




vi

Mako Vunipola cleared to train with Saracens despite England's coronavirus fears

Mako Vunipola has been cleared to train with Saracens despite being stood down by England due to fears surrounding the coronavirus. 




vi

Six Nations confirm Italy vs England at Stadio Olimpico is called off due to coronavirus crisis

It has been officially confirmed by the Six Nations that Italy's home match against England next Saturday has been postponed due to the coronavirus crisis.




vi

George Ford admits tackling virus is more significant than England tackling Wales

England are coming to terms with the premature end to their Six Nations campaign but Ford admitted the postponement of matches is insignificant in context of the coronavirus crisis.




vi

Vunipola starts for Saracens despite being stood down from England duty over coronavirus fears

Mako Vunipola has been named in the Saracens starting side to face Leicester Tigers this weekend despite being stood down from England duty over coronavirus fears.




vi

Josh Navidi backed to leave England blue at Twickenham in Six Nations

Josh Navidi once turned All Blacks heads and has now been backed to leave England blue too at Twickenham. He had hamstring trouble but is now fit to start on Saturday.




vi

Mako Vunipola back with a bang for Saracens after coronavirus concerns

Mako Vunipola was 'gutted' at missing out on a 60th Test cap due to England's decision to stand him down over the coronavirus scare. He played for Saracens on Saturday instead.




vi

France v Ireland is AXED as Six Nations loses a third game over coronavirus concerns

France's Six Nations clash against Ireland joins England v Italy in being pushed back, although RFU chief Bill Sweeney says he sees no reason why Wales v Scotland can't go ahead.




vi

England's Joe Marler cited for grabbing Alun Wyn Jones' genitals in Six Nation's victory over Wales

England are facing a triple ban after Joe Marler, Manu Tuilagi and Courtney Lawes were all cited following Saturday's ill-tempered victory over Wales.




vi

England's Japan tour in serious doubt due to coronavirus threat

Player's union chief executive Damian Hopley has urged rugby authorities to apply 'common sense' to the process of re-scheduling matches postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak.




vi

England 0-1 Spain: Alexia Putellas header condemns Phil Neville's side to defeat in SheBelieves Cup

CLAIRE BLOOMFIELD AT THE TOYOTA STADIUM: England end their SheBelieves Cup campaign with just three points from three games after losing 1-0 to Spain in Dallas.




vi

Pandemics and sport: From foot-and-mouth to Zika and coronavirus

The world of sport is a quiet place right now, as competitions spanning all disciplines across the globe have slammed shut their doors amid the growing pandemic. It is, however, not the first time.




vi

Coronavirus UK: Premiership Rugby postponed for five weeks

Rugby's total shutdown was confirmed on Monday night as the Premiership, European cups and all community games were suspended. But the England tour of Japan is still on - for now.




vi

Gloucester SLASH players and staff wages by 25 per cent due to coronavirus fears

Gloucester have informed players and staff that their wages will be slashed by 25 per cent and several rivals are set to follow suit, amid fears of a looming financial apocalypse.




vi

Coronavirus UK: Jack Nowell willing to take pay cut to keep Exeter afloat

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW BY NIK SIMON: Only seven days ago, Jack Nowell still had a note in his diary earmarking this weekend as the time for him to return to Exeter's starting team.




vi

Coronavirus UK: England World Cup winner Will Greenwood says his aunt died from the disease

The World Cup winner said his 'Aunty Jean', who was in her 80s, 'never ever ever did anything but bring sunshine in to my life', adding that she had passed away on Saturday morning.




vi

Coronavirus UK: England set to find out in April if Japan Tests will be cancelled due to Covid-19

Leading officials staged a conference call on Monday night to address urgent issues arising from the disruption caused by the coronavirus outbreak. England are due to fly to Japan in late June.




vi

Coronavirus UK: England rugby stars George Ford, Ben Youngs and Dan Cole ring up elderly fans

World Cup stars George Ford, Ben Youngs and Dan Cole have been catching up with fans of their respective teams to make sure they are happy and healthy with the country on lockdown.