ed

Meghan Markle's Disney elephants documentary: trailer released

The Duchess of Sussex's first gig after quitting the royal family has been revealed - with Meghan voicing a Disney documentary on elephants.




ed

The Queen pays tribute to NHS workers as Prince Edward claps

Prince Harry, 35, and Meghan Markle, 38, shared an Instagram story featuring clapping emojis tonight while other royals like the Cambridges and Wessexes shared heartfelt video tributes.




ed

Troye Sivan claims he was 'CATFISHED' by the same Russian pranksters who targeted Prince Harry

Troye Sivan has claimed that he was 'catfished' and targeted by the same Russian pranksters who posed as Greta Thunberg and her father to Prince Harry. 




ed

Meghan Markle's hair stylist says he wanted to make her look accessible like a 'people's princess'

George Northwood, 41, from London, has worked with the Duchess of Sussex, 38, for the past two years and told The Telegraph how he made sure Meghan looked 'accessible'.




ed

Prince Harry overwhelmed with guilt at being away from UK

Prince Harry is said to be struggling with feelings of helplessness after discovering Prince Charles tested positive for coronavirus, a source claims.




ed

Meghan Markle is 'absolutely fascinated' by matriarchal leadership of elephants, say filmmakers

Filmmakers Mark Linfield and Vanessa Berlowitz told People magazine how Meghan Markle clearly related to mother elephants as she navigated being a first-time mother herself.




ed

Meghan and Harry suffer awkward blunder as Archewell website link redirects to Kanye's Gold Digger

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry fans who type in www.archewellfoundation.com are unwittingly diverted to the music video of the American rapper's 2005 hit Gold Digger, featuring Jamie Foxx.




ed

Jane Goodall reveals Prince Harry hinted at Megxit last summer

Speaking to the Daily Mail's Weekend Magazine, Dr Goodall said Harry had told her he didn't want Archie growing up with the airs and graces of a royal during a conversation last summer.




ed

Sabrina Elba reveals how Meghan and Harry's wedding transformed her profile

Speaking to Sunday Times Style magazine, the former beauty queen, 29, said walking into the 2018 royal wedding transformed her from 'Sabrina from Vancouver' to 'I don't even know what to call it'.




ed

Prince Harry is welcomed to Los Angeles with a graffiti portrait

Artist Keith Biele, 51, reportedly disliked how American President Trump addressed the Duke of Sussex, 35, and his wife Meghan Markle following their move from Vancouver to California last month.




ed

Meghan Markle's wedding day makeup artist reveals DIY bridal beauty tips amid the pandemic

The New York-based beauty pro has been working with Meghan for years after they met while she was acting on the hit TV series Suits.




ed

Mother who joined Prince Harry for a video call this weekend talks about chat

Leanne Cooper from Lincoln, whose 13-year-old daughter Sophie has cerebral palsy, dystonia, scoliosis and multiple complex medical needs, appeared had a Zoom call with Prince Harry.




ed

Coronavirus UK: Prince Harry talks to parents of disabled

The Duke of Sussex spoke to British families from his lockdown bolthole in Los Angeles, where he is living with wife Meghan and their 11-month-old son Archie.




ed

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry spend two days delivering food to the sick and needy for LA charity

The couple, who moved to the city last month, volunteered with charity Project Angel Food on Easter Sunday and returned on Wednesday to drop-off non-perishable meals to 20 more people.




ed

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry photographed first time in LA

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been pictured in Los Angeles for the first time, Dailymail.com can exclusively show. They were seen delivering food packages on behalf of an LA charity.




ed

Meghan Markle donned $228 relaxed boyfriend shirt by LA-based brand to volunteer in new hometown 

Meghan Markle, 38, opted for a $228 relaxed boyfriend shirt from LA-based brand Frank&Eileen and a pair of trendy Stan Smiths she stepped out to volunteer in her new hometown this week.




ed

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry tried to call their charity 'Archeway' 

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex initially planned to call their new charity 'Archewell', new paperwork uncovered by The Sun has shown.




ed

Royal couturier behind Queen's outfit for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding is gowns for NHS

Stewart Parvin, who designed the outfit the monarch wore to Prince Harry and Meghan's wedding in 2018, has designed medical scrubs for coronavirus health workers.




ed

Row as Prince Harry claims UK's coronavirus crisis is 'better than we are led to believe'

In an interview with the Declassifed podcast, Prince Harry said that things here are 'better than we are led to believe through ­certain corners of the media'.




ed

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle showed 'new side' during South Africa tour

Christine Ross, the editor of the Meghan's Mirror blog, claimed Prince Harry, 35, and Meghan Markle's 'turning point' came when they were seen dancing with locals during their royal tour of South Africa.




ed

Editors accuse Prince Harry and Meghan Markle of censorship

In a letter sent to newspaper editors on Sunday night, Prince Harry and Meghan state they will no longer respond to enquiries from British tabloids as they adopt a 'zero engagement' policy.




ed

Prince Charles stunned over Harry and Meghan media decision

Last night one Buckingham Palace insider told the Daily Mail: 'We have been left stunned. They (pictured in November 2017) have not taken any of our advice.'




ed

SARAH VINE: Dear Meghan and Harry, don't worry about us... because we're not worried about you 

SARAH VINE: First of all: how are you both? I know no one ever asks, so I thought it best just to check. After all, it must be so hard for you, stuck in Los Angeles in rented accommodation.




ed

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle send sympathy message to family of girl, 18, who died during lockdown

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sent a personal message of condolence to a Liverpool family whose terminally-ill daughter died. Holly Smallman, 18, met Harry when he gave her sister Ruby an award.




ed

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Cotswolds hideaway favoured by Prince Harry pitches for more punters

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Soho Farmhouse, the £1,650-a-year very exclusive private members' club set in 120 Oxfordshire acres is opening its doors to an army of tent dwellers.




ed

Prince Harry 'tells friends he misses the army and cannot believe how his life has panned out' 

The Duke of Sussex told friends he 'cannot believe' how his life has been 'turned upside down' in recent months and believes he would have been better protected if he was still in the Army.




ed

Meghan Markle's makeup artist reveals the secrets behind her polished Zoom look

Celebrity makeup artist Ruby Hammer told the Telegraph that the Duchess of Sussex, 38, appeared 'glowy and stress-free' during her video call for patronage SmartWorks.




ed

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's biography bombshell is called 'Finding Freedom'

The name of the Duke, 35, and Duchess of Sussex's, 38, explosive biography has been revealed as Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of A Modern Royal Family.




ed

Newly surfaced video reveals how OPRAH could have gifted baby Archie his birthday books

The Duke, 35, and Duchess of Sussex, 38, are believed to have received the Duck! Rabbit! storybook for their son Archie as part of a gift from media mogul Oprah Winfrey, 66.




ed

Author is accused of racism over comments about Meghan Markle

Emily Giffin, 48, the author of the 2005 international bestseller Something Borrowed, made the comments on her Instagram account on Wednesday.




ed

Prince Harry's ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas 'auto-weds' her fiancé Harry Wentworth-Stanley

Winchester-born actress Cressida Bonas, 30, shared an Instagram post as she and her fiancé Harry Wentworth-Stanley dressed up in bride and groom outfits in front of an Auto-wed machine.




ed

Ben Stokes AVOIDS ban for calling a fan a f******* four-eyed c*** during Test against South Africa

CHRIS STOCKS IN JOHANNESBURG: Ben Stokes has avoided a ban for swearing at a fan against South Africa after accepting a charge for uttering an 'audible obscenity'.




ed

NASSER HUSSAIN: Mark Wood lifts the mood in the England side... just like Darren Gough used to do

NASSER HUSSAIN: The England dressing room did not exactly need lifting anyway but if anything could lift any team it has been Mark Wood's performance here.




ed

SPORTS AGENDA: BBC Sport is getting down with the kids as Man United staff go the extra mile

MIKE KEEGAN - SPORTS AGENDA: The BBC is sending all its production staff on training courses to apparently equip them with the skills to attract the coveted under 35s.




ed

MARTIN SAMUEL: South Africa are totally demoralised... the last three Tests have become a mismatch 

MARTIN SAMUEL IN JOHANNESBURG: At 3.49pm local time, Ben Stokes clobbered an off-side ball from Dwaine Pretorius through midwicket for four




ed

Chris Woakes convinced Eoin Morgan has more to give to English cricket

Chris Woakes says that Eoin Morgan still has so much more to give to English cricket ahead of the World Cup-winning team's first outing since Lord's glory last July.




ed

Jofra Archer pulled out of England's T20 series against South Africa

Jofra Archer has been dogged by bone stress in the right elbow throughout the tour, reducing him to a single appearance in the 3-1 Test series victory - the opening defeat in Centurion.




ed

Jofra Archer reveals heartache behind injury which has ruled him out of Test series in Sri Lanka  

RICHARD GIBSON IN DURBAN: Jofra Archer revealed the heartache behind the injury which has ruled him out of the Test series in Sri Lanka after being diagnosed with a stress fracture.




ed

England's second ODI against South Africa in Durban abandoned due to heavy rain  

RICHARD GIBSON IN DURBAN - England's resolve to use the one-day series as a sink-or-swim trial for emerging players will occur in Johannesburg after wet weather wrecked the second match.




ed

David Willey on the agony of being ditched from England's victorious Cricket World Cup-winning squad

INTERVIEW BY MIKE KEEGAN: David Willey was not surprised when the phone rang. On the other end of the line, Ed Smith, national selector, delivered the grim yet inevitable news.




ed

England coach Silverwood excited by form of Morgan following his U-turn after winning the World Cup

RICHARD GIBSON IN JOHANNESBURG: England entered the Twenty20 series in South Africa intent on taking the first step on the road to more global silverware.




ed

Grand National and The Boat Race both CANCELLED, Football suspended, and the Olympics are in doubt

The spread of coronavirus has brought the world of sport to its knees after multiple multi-million pound tournaments were postponed or cancelled as the death toll continues to rise.




ed

Jofra Archer condemns racist abuse after England bowler received shocking social media messages

The 24-year-old, who helped England win the 2019 World Cup, screenshot racist messages from an individual and posted them on his Instagram story on Monday evening.




ed

England's cricket stars set to miss out on £4MILLION as IPL is suspended due to coronavirus

With the Indian government extending the national lockdown until May 3, tournament organisers have informed the eight franchises that there is now no date in place for the 13th edition.




ed

England cricket World Cup winner Adil Rashid is fined £36,000 for tax avoidance

The ace bowler, who helped England lift the World Cup at Lords last summer, was identified by tax officials as a 'deliberate defaulter' who failed to pay more than £100,000 in taxes.




ed

Footballers continue to show generosity... 10 things we learned in week 4 of coronavirus lockdown

During the sporting lockdown, replays, throwbacks and charity auctions have taken on unprecedented importance as fans look to fill the void left by live action. 




ed

England 'aim to play West Indies series in July but domestic season set to be cancelled'

England are hopeful of returning to international action on July 8 for a three-Test series against West Indies behind closed doors following the coronavirus pandemic.




ed

ECB face losses of £380m if no cricket is played in 2020 due to Covid-19, warns Tom Harrison

ECB chief executive Tom Harrison has laid bare the severity of the financial implications if there is no cricket played in England due to Covid-19 - stating it would result in losses of £380million.




ed

Charities join forces in £11million project to transform hundreds of Britain's parks

The heads of the National Trust and the National Lottery Heritage Fund praised The Mail on Sunday's Save Our Parks campaign as they announced an £11.2 million project.




ed

Age limit for National Lottery scratchcards and online instant win games could be raised to 16

Culture minister Mims Davies said she was launching a consultation on whether the existing age limit of 16 for all UK National Lottery games should be raised for some or all games and products.