it Strictly's Karen Hauer admits she was 'traumatised and heartbroken' after Kevin Clifton split By Published On :: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:04:47 +0000 She continued to work alongside Kevin after they called an end to their marriage in 2018. Yet despite being the picture of professionalism Karen Hauer has admitted she was 'traumatised'. Full Article
it Kevin Clifton thinks he caught coronavirus in January after being struck down with symptoms By Published On :: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:45:45 +0000 The Strictly Come Dancing star, 37, explained that he began to feel ill during rehearsals for The Wedding Singer musical, and had symptoms including fever and a cough. Full Article
it AJ Pritchard QUITS Strictly Come Dancing to become a TV presenter alongside his brother Curtis By Published On :: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:11:58 +0000 Professional dancer AJ Pritchard has quit Strictly Come Dancing to become a TV presenter alongside his brother Curtis. Full Article
it Stacey Dooley claims she resisted falling victim to Strictly's love curse with Kevin Clifton By Published On :: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:52:07 +0000 Strictly Come Dancing is just as famous for its love curse as it is the Cha-cha-cha. Full Article
it Seann Walsh reveals how illicit encounter with Strictly partner left him 'extremely depressed' By Published On :: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 22:00:51 +0000 The comedian, 34, was vilified after photos emerged of the pair's intimate moment in a London street after dance rehearsals in October 2018, pictured. Full Article
it AJ Pritchard says he wants to be the next Ant and Dec with brother Curtis after quitting Strictly By Published On :: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 00:15:37 +0000 The British dancer, 25, revealed he has big ambitions to be than Ant and Dec, after quitting the Strictly pro lineup on Thursday to be a TV presenter. Full Article
it Strictly bosses 'left FURIOUS by AJ Pritchard's decision to quit' By Published On :: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 18:22:57 +0000 A source claimed producers were blindsided by the dancer's surprise departure as they have struggled to sign any big celebrities for the new series due to the coronavirus pandemic. Full Article
it Celebrity Bake Off SPOILER: Joe Sugg and Alex Jones sustain injuries By Published On :: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 23:35:10 +0100 The Great Celebrity Bake Off for Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) will descend into chaos on Tuesday night when Joe, 28, and Alex, 44, sustain injuries in the famous tent. Full Article
it Strictly's Oti Mabuse and Karen Hauer reveal they had 'no idea' about AJ Pritchard's plans to quit By Published On :: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 14:46:20 +0100 AJ, 25, announced last week that he was walking away from the hit BBC ballroom show after almost four years, as he revealed plans to embark on a TV hosting career alongside his brother, Curtis, 24. Full Article
it James Martin, 47, admits giving up on marriage and kids is 'the biggest low of his career' By Published On :: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 00:00:34 +0100 While James Martin can look back on a hugely successful career, he admits that forfeiting the chance to settle down and raise a family will remain one of his biggest regrets. Full Article
it See the Northern Lights with Carol Kirkwood - join the presenter on a search for the aurora borealis By Published On :: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 22:02:13 +0100 The magical Northern Lights have enchanted travellers for centuries. And what better way to experience them than on this exclusive 12-day voyage along the stunning Norwegian fjords? Full Article
it Strictly's Shirley Ballas says bosses have found replacements for AJ Pritchard and Kevin Clifton By Published On :: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 14:59:21 +0100 On Monday's This Morning, the choreographer, 59, said that while bosses were reportedly left blindsided by their exits, two 'great' dancers have been called in to fill their shoes. Full Article
it Strictly's AJ Pritchard and 'superwoman' girlfriend Abbie Quinnen mark their one-year anniversary By Published On :: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 08:43:20 +0100 The dancer, 25, who announced his shock departure from Strictly Come Dancing last month, appeared as loved-up as ever with his fellow ballroom pro, 23, in a snap shared on Monday. Full Article
it AJ Pritchard 'in talks to sign up to I'm A Celebrity' following his shock Strictly Come Dancing exit By Published On :: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 01:28:04 +0100 The professional dancer, 25, may have his next big TV role in sight as he's reportedly in talks to sign up for the next series of I'm A Celebrity....Get Me Out Of Here! Full Article
it Anton du Beke keeps fit at home as he does push-ups with his daughter Henrietta, three, on his back By Published On :: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 19:19:24 +0100 The TV star, 53, looked in good spirits as he sat the tot on his back while enjoying a home workout in his living room. Full Article
it Artem Chigvintsev says he was forced to miss a baby scan with Nikki Bella amid COVID-19 restrictions By Published On :: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 15:08:53 +0100 The former Strictly Come Dancing star, 37, revealed he was forced to miss a baby scan with fiancée Nikki Bella due to COVID-19 restrictions. Full Article
it Ola Jordan enjoys a rare outing with baby Ella and husband James on a family stroll during lockdown By Published On :: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 15:29:36 +0100 It has been a tense time for the family as James Jordan's father battles COVID-19. Yet Ola, 42, and her husband, 37, were able to make the most of things on Monday as they headed out on a stroll. Full Article
it Strictly star Karen Hauer reveals the secrets behind her health and fitness routine By Published On :: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 08:50:20 +0100 The Strictly Come Dancing professional, 38, insists she does her best to maintain a full, active lifestyle while remaining in lockdown with her new partner. Full Article
it Strictly star Nadiya Bychkova displays her lithe physique By Published On :: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 16:57:13 +0100 The Strictly Come Dancing professional appeared to be dreaming of sunnier climes on Wednesday as she shared her latest social media update. Full Article
it Katya Jones admits she had a serious complaint from her next door neighbour By Published On :: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 08:53:33 +0100 The Strictly dancer admitted she had to agree to do things differently after her upset neighbour knocked on her door in desperation. Full Article
it James Jordan reveals he and wife Ola had to rush baby daughter Ella to hospital By Published On :: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 10:50:09 +0100 The former Strictly Come Dancing stars, who welcomed the tot in February, went to A&E on Tuesday after noticing Ella appeared to be finding it difficult to breath. Full Article
it Strictly's Katya Jones left traumatised as 'explicit personal photos are leaked' By Published On :: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 10:01:33 +0100 Pro ballroom dancer Katya Jones is said to have been left devastated after explicit photos of her were reportedly leaked. Full Article
it Strictly bosses fear 'professional dancers could be locked out of Britain amid coronavirus pandemic By Published On :: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 00:13:51 +0100 Strictly Come Dancing bosses reportedly fear that some professional dancers could be locked out of Britain amid the coronavirus pandemic. Full Article
it Stacey Dooley hints she was originally planned to partner up with AJ Pritchard on Strictly By Published On :: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 21:45:36 +0100 The broadcaster, 33,hinted she was originally planned to be paired up with AJ, 25, during her winning stint on the 2018 edition of Strictly Come Dancing during a discussion on Kevin's podcast, Full Article
it Strictly bosses may AXE the live studio audience for 2020 to adhere with social distancing By Published On :: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 12:54:26 +0100 Strictly Come Dancing may go ahead this autumn without its usual studio audience cheering on the performers. Full Article
it Strictly's It Takes Two host Zoe Ball is convinced the competition show WILL return this year By Published On :: Fri, 01 May 2020 01:42:43 +0100 Despite plans still being up in the air, the presenter, 49, has insisted producers will do whatever it takes to get the BBC favourite to return to screens in the coming months. Full Article
it Strictly Come Dancing: big stars commit amid coronavirus crisis By Published On :: Sat, 02 May 2020 00:51:23 +0100 The presenter, 49, said that despite fears the show may not reach screens due to the coronavirus pandemic, bosses are determined the series will continue 'whatever happens.' Full Article
it Strictly's Karen Hauer reveals she keeps fit by 'carrying around' her celebrity partners By Published On :: Sat, 02 May 2020 18:15:17 +0100 The dancer, 38, who displayed her washboard abs on Instagram on Saturday, revealed the secret behind her incredible shape is having to 'carry around' her celeb partners on Strictly. Full Article
it Strictly's Kevin Clifton claims he begged bosses to be paired with Stacey Dooley By Published On :: Sun, 03 May 2020 01:04:09 +0100 The dancer, 37, admitted he called in a favour with one of Strictly's choreographers to be paired up with Stacey, 33. The pair went onto be crowned series champions in 2018. Full Article
it Craig Revel-Horwood admits he ruined fiancé Jonathan Myring's proposal By Published On :: Mon, 04 May 2020 15:55:56 +0100 The Strictly Come Dancing judge confirmed his engagement to horticulturalist Jonathan in April, shortly after the couple returned their Hampshire home following a trip to Australia. Full Article
it Stacey Dooley shares rare loved-up snap with boyfriend Kevin Clifton By Published On :: Thu, 07 May 2020 06:28:53 +0100 The documentary maker, 33, took to Instagram to post a glamorous photo of herself with the former Strictly Come Dancer, 37, in their home with a love heart emoji. Full Article
it So Antonio Rudiger made it all up, did he? Reality is it's the victims who are ending up in the dock By Published On :: Sun, 05 Jan 2020 23:24:52 +0000 OLIVER HOLT - CHIEF SPORTS WRITER: It was all Antonio Rudiger's fault, apparently. Hearing racist chants aimed at him at Spurs the weekend before Christmas? His mistake. Full Article
it OLIVER HOLT: It's good that Scotland is heading in the right direction... now everyone must step up By Published On :: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 22:30:50 +0000 OLIVER HOLT - CHIEF SPORTS WRITER: Two years ago, the NFL made a change to its rules. 'It is a foul if a player lowers his head to initiate and make contact with his helmet against an opponent.' Full Article
it Greed of the elite is like a boa constrictor that squeezes the life out of England's small clubs By Published On :: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 11:14:52 +0000 OLIVER HOLT: Andy Holt, the owner of Accrington Stanley has accused big clubs of being like a boa constrictor, squeezing the life out of the teams in the lower leagues of English football. Full Article
it VAR is not perfect but it makes more sense than Arsene Wenger's idea By Published On :: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 23:32:37 +0000 OLIVER HOLT - CHIEF SPORTS WRITER: There is nothing wrong with the offside rule and there is nothing wrong with the way VAR is interpreting it. The facts really are that bald. Full Article
it England STILL plan for Six Nations finale in Rome, despite Ireland calling off match with Italy By Published On :: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 22:37:13 +0000 Officials at the RFU and the Italian Rugby Federation have expressed confidence that Eddie Jones’ side will be able to finish their campaign as planned at the Stadio Olimpico on March 14. Full Article
it MIKE BROWN: Eddie Jones turned us into dragon slayers with a black A4 tactics folder By Published On :: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 22:31:27 +0000 MIKE BROWN: Slay the Dragon was our theme of the week for Eddie Jones' first game against Wales. At our Monday meeting, all of the players were given a black A4 folder filled with tactical instructions. Full Article
it Mako Vunipola and Anthony Watson in contention for England's Six Nations clash with Wales By Published On :: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 09:30:40 +0000 Prop Vunipola had returned with injured brother Billy to Tonga for a family emergency, but was on Monday included in a 34-man group for the Welsh match. Vunipola's return is a timely boost. Full Article
it MARTIN JOHNSON EXCLUSIVE: 'It would be a disaster to take Six Nations off terrestrial TV' By Published On :: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 22:00:50 +0000 EXCLUSIVE BY NIK SIMON: England's World Cup winning captain Johnson shoots down the prospect of Sky Sports taking over the Six Nations broadcast rights in an instant. Full Article
it England prop Mako Vunipola ruled OUT of Six Nations clash with Wales By Published On :: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 14:14:13 +0000 England prop Mako Vunipola is set to miss the rest of the Six Nations after going into self-isolation because of coronavirus fears. Full Article
it Mako Vunipola cleared to train with Saracens despite England's coronavirus fears By Published On :: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 08:30:46 +0000 Mako Vunipola has been cleared to train with Saracens despite being stood down by England due to fears surrounding the coronavirus. Full Article
it ITV and BBC abandon plans to send broadcasting teams to Italy vs England in Six Nations By Published On :: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 16:48:00 +0000 EXCLUSIVE BY CHRIS FOY: Coronavirus fears have prompted ITV to abandon plans to send commentators and pundits out to Rome for England's game against Italy on March 14. Full Article
it England's final Six Nations clash with Italy in Rome postponed By Published On :: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 19:46:07 +0000 In a bid to contain the coronavirus outbreak in the country, there was an announcement that all sporting events in Italy will be suspended for 30 days, unless played behind closed doors. Full Article
it Six Nations confirm Italy vs England at Stadio Olimpico is called off due to coronavirus crisis By Published On :: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 13:13:01 +0000 It has been officially confirmed by the Six Nations that Italy's home match against England next Saturday has been postponed due to the coronavirus crisis. Full Article
it George Ford admits tackling virus is more significant than England tackling Wales By Published On :: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 22:33:41 +0000 England are coming to terms with the premature end to their Six Nations campaign but Ford admitted the postponement of matches is insignificant in context of the coronavirus crisis. Full Article
it Vunipola starts for Saracens despite being stood down from England duty over coronavirus fears By Published On :: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 12:49:04 +0000 Mako Vunipola has been named in the Saracens starting side to face Leicester Tigers this weekend despite being stood down from England duty over coronavirus fears. Full Article
it After last year's painful defeat in Cardiff, it's... payback time for England By Published On :: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 22:33:17 +0000 CHRIS FOY: Twickenham will be a sanitised zone but the health and safety initiatives will not extend to the field of play, as England seek to end Six Nations campaign with a vengeance. Full Article
it MIKE BROWN: Explosive Eddie Jones is a master of deflection and his team love it By Published On :: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 22:30:07 +0000 MIKE BROWN: Players love seeing what grenades Eddie Jones throws during his press conferences. Sometimes they will be watching on social media to see what he comes out with. Full Article
it Mako Vunipola back with a bang for Saracens after coronavirus concerns By Published On :: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 22:30:18 +0000 Mako Vunipola was 'gutted' at missing out on a 60th Test cap due to England's decision to stand him down over the coronavirus scare. He played for Saracens on Saturday instead. Full Article
it Joe Marler's England future in doubt after grabbing Alun Wyn Jones's genitals By Published On :: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 22:33:45 +0000 Joe Marler's England future has been left in doubt as he awaits confirmation of a citing for manhandling Alun Wyn Jones's genitals, amid fresh Test retirement speculation. Full Article