to

Australia press ahead with plans to host Twenty20 World Cup in October and November

The four-week tournament remains in its scheduled slot of an October 18 start, although Cricket Australia have reserved the right in the circumstances to reassess the situation as late as August.




to

Hundred crisis! ECB face rethink as tournament is set for 12-month delay amid financial fears

SPECIAL REPORT: There are growing concerns that the new franchise-based tournament is unaffordable given the challenges facing cricket amid the coronavirus pandemic.




to

England to split coaching duties if fixture congestion forces them to play different formats quickly

Sportsmail revealed in November that assistant coach Paul Collingwood had already been earmarked to take charge of the one-day home series against Ireland, scheduled for September.




to

Cricket season pushed back again to July 1 with the Hundred competition also set for a delay

The ECB had initially announced that no cricket would be played in the UK until May 28 at the earliest, but - as expected - the pandemic has caused a further delay.




to

Jason Roy and Zak Crawley endorse proposal to complete county season in Abu Dhabi

The ECB have delayed the 2020 season until at least July 1, leaving just three months to complete the remaining nine County Championship rounds, the Twenty20 Blast and the new Hundred competition.




to

ECB chief Tom Harrison warns of danger if coronavirus crisis causes more cancellations

English cricket supremo Tom Harrison has warned of dire financial consequences for the sport amid fears that the new season will not take place at all because of the coronavirus.




to

Ban on using saliva could lead to ball-tampering being given the green light when cricket restarts

The prospect of the sanctioned use of artificial substances to alter the condition of the red ball, under the supervision of umpires, has been debated this week by the ICC's medical committee.




to

New Zealand offer support to English cricket amid the coronavirus crisis

ECB chief Tom Harrison revealed on Friday that he had offers 'on the table' from both New Zealand and Australia, as English cricket explores all options in a bid to fulfil its fixture list.




to

ECB told to sell a stake in EVERY Hundred side to private equity to keep financing competition

In a report seen by Sportsmail, consultants Oakwell Sports Advisory recommend selling a stake in each of the eight franchises to private equity as a potential solution to the financial issues.




to

Australia 'highly unlikely' to fulfil England tour this summer, says David Warner

Australia were due to play three ODIs and three Twenty20s against England from July 3 and ECB chief executive Tom Harrison last week expressed hopes that they would still go ahead.




to

ECB set to postpone inaugural season of The Hundred at board meeting amid coronavirus lockdown

The Hundred's inaugural season is set to be formally delayed at a board meeting of the England and Wales Board Cricket Board.




to

Hampshire willing to host England's Test cricket in their biosecure environment this summer

LAWRENCE BOOTH: Hampshire are willing to host more than one Test this summer, with chief Rod Bransgrove confident club can help get cricket up and running again in a biosecure environment.




to

Ian Watmore has cleared a review into appointment as ECB chairman following Sportsmail investigation

EXCLUSIVE BY MATT HUGHES: The ECB instigated a review into Watmore's appointment last week after revelations that he had been subject of an independent whistleblowing report.




to

Sky Sports hold back payment to the ECB for broadcasting the Hundred after competition postponed

EXCLUSIVE BY MATT HUGHES: The ECB will become the first governing body or league in the country to lose domestic television income as a result of the coronavirus lockdown.




to

Fifty years after facing a Rest of the World team, Jones speaks on his unwanted place in history

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW BY LAWRENCE BOOTH: The summer of 1970 remains unique in the annals of English cricket. South Africa, the scheduled tourists, were ditched after protests.




to

Rescheduled Indian Premier League set to clash with England's tour to India

Sportsmail understands that while the ECB have not been involved directly in talks with the Board of Control for Cricket in India they are aware of the various contingencies being drawn up.




to

England hoping to play six Tests at only two venues this summer

EXCLUSIVE: England hope to play six Tests this summer at only two venues, in a new proposed schedule for the season that could exclude all county and women's cricket. 




to

ECB face opposition over proposal to sell stakes in Hundred franchises to private equity

EXCLUSIVE By MATT HUGHES: The ECB will face opposition from MCC and counties who play at major Test venues if they seek to sell stakes in Hundred franchises to private equity,




to

Kookaburra develops wax applicator to shine cricket balls during coronavirus pandemic

Cricket manufacturer Kookaburra have developed a wax applicator that would allow balls to be shined without using sweat or saliva during the coronavirus crisis.




to

Dukes chief dismisses Kookaburra's wax applicator to shine cricket balls as 'PR stunt'

Dukes, the manufacturers of balls used in English home Tests, have dismissed the need for artificial substances to aid shining if international cricket is played this summer.




to

Players and staff face pay cuts if Hundred draft stands as ECB seeks to recoup up to £2m

ECB are asking players to take 20 per cent pay cuts if the Hundred's original draft list is kept for 2021. The retention of the eight 15-man squads on 80 per cent of their agreed terms would save £1.536million.




to

England Test stars 'warned to expect daily temperature checks and regular coronavirus swabs'

England's Test stars reportedly face strict bio-secure measures as part of ambitious plans to ensure their summer series' against West Indies and Pakistan are staged.




to

ECB director of women's cricket admits men's game 'will come first' if the sport is to survive

With ECB chief Tom Harrison warning of a £380m black hole in the game's finances if no cricket is possible, Connor remains hopeful England will still be able to face India and South Africa.




to

Brian Bolus, the former England batsman and Test selector, dies at the age of 86

Bolus won all seven of his caps in the space of eight months in 1963 and 1964, hitting the first ball he faced in Test cricket - from legendary West Indies fast bowler Wes Hall - for four.




to

England's Mark Wood 'desperate to get going' with prospect of six Tests in eight weeks this summer 

Mark Wood, the England fast bowler who has produced the best form of his career over the last year or so, says the players have 'asked good questions' and have been given 'good answers'.




to

Joe Root is set to miss Test action for England with the arrival of his second child

It is a timeframe that clashes with England's proposed return to international action - one that is set to be held in a bio-secure environment following the outbreak of the coronavirus.




to

Pakistan ready to step in if England's behind-closed-doors series with West Indies collapses

EXCLUSIVE BY RICHARD GIBSON: Currently Pakistan are due to contest three Tests in August, plus three Twenty20 internationals, but are understood to be open to a longer stay.




to

England and an Australian XI played out a Victory Test in front of a sell-out crowd at Lord's  

LAWRENCE BOOTH: When Graham Williams walked out to bat at Lord's on May 21, 1945, it had not been a fortnight since Germany's surrender.




to

Charlie Sheen responds to ex Brook Mueller's 'hospitalization' with bizarre poem

The 51-year-old actor gave a rather bizarre statement on the situation to People on Thursday. His ex-wife Mueller reportedly agreed to a psych evaluation after a bizarre 24 hours.




to

Charlie Sheen says Trump should be next to die prompting backlash on Twitter

The actor's tweet, which read, 'Dear God; Trump next, please!,' was shared as the world reacted to the death of Carrie Fisher's mother Debbie Reynolds - the latest huge name to pass away in 2016.




to

Denise Richards shares photo of family dinner with Charlie Sheen 

She has always shown her magnanimous side throughout their confrontations. In the Twitter image she sits at a table with the Two And A Half Men star and their daughters.




to

Charlie Sheen apologises to Rihanna on Twitter

He reignited a three year-old feud with Rihanna last week. 'dear @rihanna, pardon my inane self indulgence. let's have a drink someday (on me)....' he wrote, signing off with a loveheart




to

Charlie Sheen regrets temper towards Ashton Kutcher

He sparked an infamous twitter war in 2014 against Ashton Kutcher. But now Charlie Sheen has said he blames his ego for his temper tirades and regrets the way he treated the actor stepping into his role.




to

Charlie Sheen reveals his roles went to Woody Harrelson 

Charlie Sheen has revealed that he was instrumental in helping fellow actor Woody Harrelson reach Hollywood icon status. 




to

Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen take children to concert

Erstwhile spouses Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen took their two daughters, 12-year-old Sam and 11-year-old Lola, to a Twenty-One Pilots concert in Anaheim on Wednesday.




to

Charlie Sheen's private plane 'ordered to land by police'

The 51-year-old appeared to comply with authorities as he disembarked his plane so it could be inspected by police, who were joined by sniffer dogs.




to

Study: Charlie Sheen inspired people to get tested for HIV

Researchers at San Diego State University have published a study showing Sheen's TV appearance sparked an uptick with rates of people getting at-home HIV tests - reaching a record high.




to

Driving our dogs to Spain ...are we barking?

Finding a place that is welcoming to dogs can be difficult. But Jane Bussman took her two dogs Homer and Thistle to Andalucia on the family break - and it threw up memorable results.




to

Kendall Jenner 'renovating mansion' that belonged to Charlie Sheen

Kendall Jenner appears to be investing her fortune wisely after snapping up an $8.55 million Beverly Hills mansion, which the 22-year-old now intends to renovate.




to

Charlie Sheen says the woman suing him for exposure to HIV is a hooker who knew he was positive

Charlie Sheen, 52, claims the unidentified woman suing him for exposure to HIV is a prostitute who knew he was positive when they first met and signed an NDA before they had sex.




to

Denise Richards enlists Charlie Sheen's help to save her horses

Denise Richards has called on ex-husband Charlie Sheen to help her pay an outstanding bill that is keeping the 47-year-old from seeing her beloved horses Lily and Hansel, according to The Blast.




to

Charlie Sheen HIV lawsuit continues: Alleged victim claims she was forced into signing NDA

He's in an ongoing legal battle. Back in June 2017, an ex-lover sued Charlie Sheen for failing to disclose his HIV diagnosis before they had unprotected sex.




to

Charlie Sheen cozies up to Julia Stambler in Hollywood

Charlie Sheen has been dating beauty Julia Stambler for over a year. And on Saturday evening the couple proved they are still going strong as they looked happy at Project Angel Food's benefit.




to

Charlie Sheen plays doctor as he distributes pills with rapper Lil Pump in Drug Addicts music video

The 52-year-old actor could be seen passing out pills alongside 17-year-old rapper Lil Pump in a clip for the single Drug Addicts.




to

Charlie Sheen confirms his speaking tour around Australia

Charlie Sheen is set tour Down Under for a speaking engagements in Melbourne and Sydney.




to

Charlie Sheen will speak about private life during Australian tour

Charlie Sheen's first-ever speaking tour in Australia later this year looks set to be an eye-opener.




to

Charlie Sheen charging up to $1500 a ticket for his Australian shows

The Hollywood bad boy is charging fans up to $1500 to attend his upcoming Australian shows




to

Charlie Sheen announces tickets for first Australian tour are on sale

Charlie Sheen's first-ever Australian speaking tour will be held in November, with the Hollywood star visiting Sydney and Melbourne.




to

Charlie Sheen opens up about how he first reacted to HIV diagnosis

Ahead of his first-ever Australian speaking tour, Charlie Sheen has opened up about the day he first learned he had contracted HIV. 




to

Charlie Sheen wants to fix his relationship with Chuck Lorre

Charlie Sheen has previously admitted responsibility over his dramatic falling out and feud with Two And A Half Men creator Chuck Lorre.